1. Search for relative studies and/or literature regarding the process and thread concepts of the following operating systems:
A. Linux OS
B. Android OS
2. Then, provide or answer the following for each operating system (Linux and Android):
• Provide a diagram showing the process and thread construct of the operating system.
• Briefly explain the diagram that you have provided.
• How does the operating system support or implement multithreading?
• Is it possible to increase the number of threads within processes without affecting the average response time of this operating system? Why or why not?
• What are the possible effects of multithreading in the central processing unit (CPU) utilization of this operating system? Rationalize your answers.
Can someone please answer this? Thank you.