ake a look at your community by walking or driving around it. After that, answer the following:
1. What makes it a community? What do you think defines it or distinguishes it?
2. From your visual survey of the community, what do you perceive as the major health-related problems in your community?
3. From your visual survey of the community, what do you perceive as the major assets of your community? (Note: These may include social-related organizations.)
4. What institutions or businesses in your community are involved in the area of health care? What goods and services do they provide?
5. How far do people in your community need to travel to purchase health products? What health products are available in your community? (Note: The possible differences in name-brand health product prices compared to generic health product prices.)