Please give examples for my study guide, Thank You
- Be able to use the join syntax for queries, including outer
- Know how to rename tables and columns.
- Know order by, asc, and desc, between,
and not between.
- Know how to use the SQL set operations
of union, intersect, and except. Know how to
use all with these.
- Know how to do tuple comparison in queries.
- Know how to use operators with nulls, and know the is
null and is not null operators.
- Be able to use the aggregate
functions avg, count, min, max,
and sum and know how to use them with group
by and having.
- Know how aggregation works with null values.
- Know how to nest subqueries: in, not
in, some, all, and exists. Know how to nest
queries in the from clause. Be able to use
the with clause. Be able to use scalar subqueries.
- Know how to use correlation variables in subqueries.
- Know how to use case in queries.
- Know how to insert, delete, and update using subqueries.