The final work of NLP allows the student to apply all the
knowledge acquired during the course, in addition to expanding and
consolidating the information.
The subjects to work are of free choice, depending on the needs
of each student and the chosen cases. It is important that this
work is of maximum utility, so the subject must be chosen
thoroughly to be enriching and profitable for the personal and/or
professional life of the student.
- Choice of subject/topic: Detect a real
situation in which you are insecure, have a sense of blockage or
inability to manage or cope with it normally. A situation in which
you want to improve your current state and produce a positive
change to improve it is also valid.
- The orientation of the work is internal, that is to say, the
student is at the same time the guide and the explorer.
- Choose a topic to address among the following:
- Achievement of objectives in the workplace
- Conflict management
- Scared of speaking in public
- Work stress
Each of these concepts is very extensive, and encompasses a wide
range of possibilities, it is essential that the chosen problem is
related to one of these topics.
- Justify in detail the reasons for the election.
- Define the problem
- Make a theoretical approach to the topic you have chosen.