Can you answer the questions for an interview for Computer
Network Architect position?
#1 Introductory Question
Introduce yourself to the hiring manager. Share your
professional brand message. Explain why you are interested in the
position you chose for this assignment (be specific) and why you
believe you are a strong fit. Share the value you will bring to
this position and organization.
General Interview Questions (Select 2)
- What are your strengths?
- What areas are you working to improve?
- What motivates you to get the job done?
- Share how previous supervisors and colleagues would describe
- What do you see as the biggest challenge you would need to
overcome in this position within your first 90 days?
- How would you rate your organizational skills?
- How do you respond to stressful situations?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why should we hire you?
Behavioral Interview Questions (Select
- Describe a time when you were creative in solving a
- Describe a time when you worked effectively under
- Tell me about a time when you persuaded a colleague to see
things your way.
- Tell me about a time when you had to resolve an issue with a
- Describe a time when you were forced to make an unpopular
- Describe a time when you were disappointed in your own
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irate
- Tell me about a time when you were not able to complete a
project on time.
- Describe a time when you set your sights too high.
- Describe a time when you delegated a project successfully.
#6 Final Question: After conducting research on
the company for the position you chose, share one question you want
to ask the hiring manager that you cannot find the answer to on
their website or on LinkedIn.
You will need to dress appropriately for this recording as if
you were really going to a professional interview.
Paste the shareable link to your Recorded Interview into
Microsoft Word. Also submit a copy of the job ad pasted into a
Microsoft Word document (the complete ad, not a screenshot
or a link to the job posting) by the Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT