Q1. List THREE each important knowledge, skills and attitudes
you expect applicants to have in order to be successful
organizational analysis for the scenario below scenario.
Q2.Conduct and evaluate task analysis and individual analysis
for the above job position using the prescribed format. Make some
assumption based on Q1.
You have been
requested by a company to conduct Needs Analysis to determine type
of training for their staff. The company found out that there is no
improvement after sending their staff (HR and Accounts Executive)
to attend training last year.
The following is the job description
for HR and Account Executive position.
This position is
responsible for supporting HR services, primarily in benefits
administration, recruiting, new employee onboarding and a variety
of general administrative Human Resources tasks.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible to check & generate monthly payroll report
(including incentive, allowances, OT, staff claim) end of the month
and seek for management approval.
- Responsible for the entire office administration, stationary
management, applying office access & car park card &
- Manage leave record and overall employees’ personnel
information in employee files & payroll system
- Support in handling the full spectrum of HR including
compensation and benefits, recruitment, performance management and
- Responsible to generate and prepare timely submission of
statutory contributions of EPF, Socso and Income Tax
- Assist necessary administration & documentation work.
- Assist to prepare of monthly management account.
- Other tasks as when required from time to time
Job Specification includes:
- The candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post
Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking
or Human resources equivalent.
- At least 2 years related working experience in related
- Experience in monthly payroll processing
- Computer literate in Microsoft office Application & Payroll
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Having knowledge in payroll system is an advantage
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience in working in highly collaborative, fast-paced